Eclipse 3.2 (Calisto) on FreeBSD 5.5

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Sep 6 15:55:19 PDT 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:22:47 +0300
Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bofh at redwerk.com> wrote:

> Today I downloaded http://www.freshdevonrails.com/eclipse.shar
>
> then I tried to build it with
>
> make WITHOUT_CAIRO="YES" WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS="YES" WITH_MOZILLA="firefox"
>
> and
>
> make WITHOUT_CAIRO="YES" WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS="YES" WITHOUT_MOZILLA="YES"

Hi :)
David Sledge is very close to submitting the java/eclipse32 port - you may want
to wait until it's available in the ports tree. Otherwise, search the archives
of java@ for the link to the tar ball of the port.
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A tree as big around as you can reach starts with a small seed; a
thousand-mile journey starts with one step." Lao-tse

Warned.