Eclipse 3.2 port (java/eclipse32)

David Sledge dsledge at appriss.com
Tue Oct 10 12:40:40 PDT 2006

   Palle Girgensohn wrote:

     --On måndag, oktober 09, 2006 18.57.18 -0400 David Sledge
     [1]<dsledge at appriss.com> wrote:

     I just finished the 3.2.1 port for eclipse. I will make sure that
     at
     least the plugins I use still work, if so I will upload it to a
     server
     tomorrow for anyone else who would like to test it.

     Super!
     Which plugins do you use? Do you need help fixing the plugins?
     Regards,
     Palle

   The new eclipse32.shar file is available at
   [2]http://www.freshdevonrails.com/eclipse32.shar. It has been updated
   for eclipse version 3.2.1. I am currently using the following plugins
   and they work ok, EPIC, RDT, RADRAILS and Subclipse. I used the update
   manager in eclipse to install these plugins so I did not have to
   update or use any specific freebsd ports.