Is it possible to run eclipse-SDK-3.2.1-linux-gtk on FreeBSD

Alex Pivovarov apivovarov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:46:00 PST 2006

Ronald try to create web project in the last freebsd eclipse 3.2.1. It
simply doesn't work. This is why I'm interested in linux eclipse version
which works well in OS an FC6.

Of course I did all that stuff you mentioned in you previous message.
Unfortunately, the problem is not in the way you install diablo, eclipse and
plugins. The problem is that I could not create web project. See my messages
on Nov. 18

Alex.
Good luck.