Eclipse 3.2 port (java/eclipse32)

David Sledge dsledge at appriss.com
Thu Nov 23 06:31:00 UTC 2006

Ok, I have got eclipse compiling and running with firefox mozilla and xulrunner. Seamonkey should work also but I have not tried it yet. However, even though you can compile against the various browsers and run eclipse, the internal browser option for eclipse is still disabled. This seems to be a long running issue with I believe every version of the eclipse port on freebsd. I have some more test to run, but I plan on submitting an update at the beginning of next week if all continues to go well. I am still looking for an answer to the internal web browser problem. I will give an update on that when I find out more.