OpenNMS

Joe Holden joe.holden at operatelecom.com
Wed May 24 03:01:18 PDT 2006

Hi all,
       Has anyone successfully got opennms working on FreeBSD? (I'm
currently attempting to set it up on a 6.1-STABLE machine, tomcat 5.5),
I have all the needed libs etc installed, however when i do a "sh
build.sh all", it tells me postgres can't find libintl.h, which does
exist in /usr/local/include/libintl.h.

postgresql.compile:
       [cc] 1 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] In file included from
/usr/local/include/postgresql/server/postgres.h:48,
       [cc]                  from
/root/opennms-1.2.7-1/source/work/postgresql/iplike.c:42:
       [cc] /usr/local/include/postgresql/server/c.h:87:21: libintl.h:
No such file or directory

Is there any freebsd specific flags I should use?

Thanks,
Joe

For Opera Telecom's latest news click here
"Opera Telecom – Partner of Vodafone, BT, and 02 – Offices in Australia, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, UK and USA – one-stop shop solution including 3G Video, MMS, SMS, WAP, Web, IVR available through Opera’s world-leading Dragon self-service platform."
This e-mail is intended for the above named only. It may contain private and confidential information or material that is privileged. If it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone. Please return the message immediately to postmaster The validity of any pricing information contained herein is 30 days unless otherwise stated. E &OE. Standard terms and conditions apply