ports/85997: [patch] java/jdk15 1.5.0p1_3 causes keyboard problems with NumLock enabled

Lapo Luchini lapo.luchini at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:20:12 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR ports/85997; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Lapo Luchini <lapo.luchini at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,  kwlogical at bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: ports/85997: [patch] java/jdk15 1.5.0p1_3 causes keyboard problems
 with NumLock enabled
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:54:02 +0200

 Is this really "closed"?

 I hadn't time to recompile the JDK yet (sorry for the noise, if this
 patch does indeed fix it all) and moreover I'm using diablo right now
 (the bug is the very same...) but reading the patch it seems to change
 only numpad-arrows stuff..?

 As the original reporter said "I cannot press backspace, I cannot use
 the arrow keys" and no insert/home/delete/end/pageup/pagedown.