Azureus ... forced to use Windows Version ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon May 1 02:38:39 UTC 2006

The other day, I posted about download issues with Azureus ... today,
figuring to see if it was my network, or FreeBSD, I installed it on one of
my Windows boxes, and am currently downloading at ~85kb/s ;(

Please note that this Windows box is sitting *behind* the same FreeBSD box
that I'm lucky to get 1kb/s on ... the FreeBSD is the router ...

I don't know if this is a java issue, or freebsd issue ... but I really
don't have any ideas on how to debug why ...

Other then the machine its running on, I have Azureus setup the same,
including using java 1.5.0 ... but, of course, the version on the FreeBSD
is the new diablo binary ...

thoughts?

----