ports/93099: java/jdk14: Modify /etc/manpath.config

Greg Lewis glewis at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 12 17:01:52 UTC 2006

Synopsis: java/jdk14: Modify /etc/manpath.config

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: glewis
State-Changed-When: Mon Jun 12 17:00:04 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
The problem with the suggested approach is that often people will install
multiple JDKs -- then which one do they want to see the manual pages for?
I've made javavmwrapper support displaying manual pages with manvm(1),
which allows ones to select the JDK you want to see the manual pages for.
I think, in essence, that addresses your problem.