Tomcat problem - in closing

Richard Cooper ric at jonnycalcutta.com
Thu Jun 1 01:59:25 PDT 2006

I haven't solved my problem with Tomcat, however I tried a fresh install
on a clean server with 6.1-STABLE and it worked fine. The machine isn't
exactly the  same (single core Intel rather than a dual core AMD 64),
but I have no idea if that is related to the problem or not - I just
mention it in case it proves useful in the future.

I'm no newbie to FreeBSD, just to tomcat and Java, so I feel I tried
everything properly (things that seemed to work for others with a
similar problem). I think this one is chalked up to 'unknown error -
please replace user'.

So anyway, thanks to everyone that offered help - I appreciate it.

Cheers
Richard