Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:14:46 UTC 2006

On 7/28/06, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jbq at caraldi.com> wrote:
> No I'm  not.  By  default, WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla, which  is Mozilla
> 1.7.13 here.  And this doesn't  build so I dropped Mozilla support
> for now by setting MAKE_MOZILLA to the empty string.
> --
>      Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Building Eclipse/SWT without mozilla doesn't seem to affect anything
other than that you need to manually assign the browser binary for
help and external links in eclipse. At least that is how it works on
Eclipse 3.1.2 on my machine.

Jiawei Ye

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming