Failed to communicate to CE

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Thu Jul 13 04:28:52 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, so please let me know what extra details are needed.

One application I have, gives me this error:

Failed to communicate to CE
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target

Is this a bug in the app, or FreeBSD java?  If I run this program on
linux, and remote display it to FreeBSD, it works fine.

I'm running against the new diablo-jre (package, not port) on FreeBSD
6-STABLE.

Thanks,
Eric