is possible to run FreeBSD java on HP ProLiant DL145 G2

Svyatoslav Bezgin kirdyk at dialog-t.ru
Sat Jan 14 15:04:49 PST 2006

--> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:42:01 +0100
--> you wrote:

 Thank you for information. I think the load of the application
 server shouldn't be very high, just about 50-100 request per second.

 So I'll install the recent version of FreeBSD-6-stable/amd64 and test the
 whole system for about 2 weeks. I think it's the best choice.

--
Ego Liberare Art Ultimus Inuria