[ports-amd64@FreeBSD.org: je-3.1.0 failed on amd64 6]

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Fri Dec 1 13:37:00 PST 2006

п'ятниця 01 грудень 2006 13:43, Kris Kennaway написав:
[....]
>     [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
>     [junit] Test com.sleepycat.persist.test.ForeignKeyTest FAILED
>     [junit] Error occurred during initialization of VM
>     [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
>     [junit] Test com.sleepycat.persist.test.IndexTest FAILED
>     [junit] Error occurred during initialization of VM
>     [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
[....]

Hello!

Why would a Junit-based self-test fail like above? What could be "special"
about Kris' cluster configuration, that would cause Java (1.5.0) to not
find libinstrument.so?

The tests pass just fine, when I build java/berkeley-db on my systems...

Thanks!

	-mi