FreeBSD ports that you maintain which are currently marked forbidden

linimon at FreeBSD.org linimon at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 12 06:49:52 UTC 2006

Dear FreeBSD port maintainer:

As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the
FreeBSD ports system, we are attempting to notify maintainers of
ports that are marked as "forbidden" in their Makefiles.  Often,
these ports are so marked due to security concerns, such as known
exploits.

An overview of the port, including errors seen on the build farm, is
included below.

portname:           java/linux-blackdown-jdk13
forbidden because:  Vulnerabilities in the browser plugin
build errors:       none.
overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=java&portname=linux-blackdown-jdk13

portname:           java/linux-ibm-jdk13
forbidden because:  Vulnerabilities in the browser plugin
build errors:       none.
overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=java&portname=linux-ibm-jdk13

If this problem is one that you are already aware of, please accept
our apologies and ignore this message.  On the other hand, if you no
longer wish to maintain this port (or ports), please reply with a
message stating that, and accept our thanks for your efforts in the
past.

Thanks for your efforts to help improve FreeBSD.