I was asked by diablo-jdk to post it here

Carl Johan Gustavsson carl.gustavsson at bahnhofbredband.se
Tue Apr 25 22:03:31 UTC 2006

Greg Lewis wrote

Hi
It would be nice if this options was added by default when installing
the port on a MP machine. Especially now when the diablo-jdk is used for
bootstrapping the jdk15 port.  I tried to add the option to the
/usr/local/bin/javavm script but did not succeed due to my lack of
scripting skill. diablo-jdk does not work at all on my machine. Nearly
every use of java (running programs, compiling etc) result in a SIGBUS
if don't specify the option manually every time i run a java program
(can't figure out how to do that with Eclipse though).  A patch would be
very appreciated.

/ Carl Johan Gustavsson