Diablo JDK1.5.0 SIGBUS problem

Michael Vince mv at roq.com
Sat Apr 8 10:06:53 UTC 2006

Hideki Okubo wrote:

>Hi guys
>
>I have experienced same kind of problem in an earlier thread.
>This occurs quite often but not all the time. Once app properly starts, it
>seems to be running pretty stable.
>Is there anyway to get around this problem? Any clue will be appreciated.
>
>Hideki Okubo

I have been testing with different threading libraries by putting this
in /etc/libmap.conf to use either libthr library or lib_r
I am also using the latest 6-stable build of FreeBSD which I think has
better thread stability.
This for me has turn around from something that sometimes couldn't even
start a tomcat to something thats had non stop 12 hour benchmarking on it.

[/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.5.0/]
#libpthread.so           libc_r.so
#libpthread.so.2         libc_r.so.6
libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2