JDK binary without X

Stefan stefan at sf-net.com
Sat Apr 8 08:25:22 UTC 2006

> packages are generally built based on 'most common situation', vs
> 'least' ... even the 'build your own version' in ports defaults to
> building with X, and you have to explicitly tell it not to ...

Your right. Now I try to install via ports....

How can I explicitly tell to not intsall the jdk15-port with x-
libraries? I only saw three options:
WITH_DEBUG
WITH_IPV6
WITHOUT_WEB

The only option which sounds a little like to not install with x-
libraries is WITHOUT_WEB which I have activated. But even with that
option it tries to install openmotiv which has a dependency of x-
libraries.

Thanks,
Stefan