Diablo JDK 1.5 - GUI issues

Bryan Liesner bryan at kishka.net
Fri Apr 7 15:20:21 UTC 2006

Daniel Eischen wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Bryan Liesner wrote:
>

>> I'm experiencing problems with Swing and SWT. I can't tab around to
>> highlight buttons, and the numeric keypad entry doesn't work.   Also,
>> pop up menus disappear for me if the mouse is moved away before
>
> Do you have the same problems with ports/java/jdk15?

Unfortunately, I can't answer that question because I still can't
build it. (i386)

I'll try again as soon as possible and post the build failure.  I've
seen that others were having build issues for that as well, and
figured that I'd wait it out.

These issues I'm having are very similar to the early ports of Java
1.4 under FreeBSD.

Thanks.