Patches to update jdk15 to patchset 2

Mark Hobden markhobden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:13:21 PDT 2005

On 9/10/05, Greg Lewis <glewis at eyesbeyond.com> wrote:
> No, I think you've done everything correctly.  I think that what is
> happening is that back when I did the plugin support Firefox installed
> the nspr files, but now it doesn't (as of late August).  I will need
> to do some additional changes to support nspr being separate.  Yuk.
>
> Thanks for the report!

Panagiotis's patch fixed the Firefox build issues completely. Thank-you :-)

Maybe it was silly to put two separate different build errors right
under each other but did you notice/have any thoughts on it failing to
build something todo with jni when trying to use the linux 1.4.2 jdk
to bootstrap it?

Thanks,

Mark