FreeBSD / Eclipse 3.1 / WTP 0.7

Java News java.public at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:44:41 PDT 2005

Hello,
As port of Eclipse 3.1 is already available, I was trying to install Eclipse
WTP 0.7 to improve my work with JSPs and Servlets. I installed first: GEF,
EMF, and Java EMF Model Runtime: JEM-SDK-1.1.zip (this is the problem) from
WTP site, but I have still error saying that there is no such plugin as
org.eclipse.jem.util - I checked plugins directory and there is such plugin
installed, in manage configuration it is shown as disabled - that's probably
mean that this version is incompatible with FreeBSD.
Is there anybody who installed WTP with success on Free, and can share
his/her knowledge on this topic? Anybody work on porting JEM and WTP to
FreeBSD?

Best Regards,
Lee