JDK 1.5.0 patchset 2 "Tasmanian"

Robert Swindells rjs at fdy2.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 4 04:45:56 PDT 2005

Greg Lewis wrote:
>On behalf of the BSD Java Porting team, I'm pleased to announce the
>availability of patchset 2 "Tasmanian" for JDK 1.5, based on the
>JDK 1.5.0 SCSL source code.

[snip]

>The following platforms are supported by this release:

>	FreeBSD {4,5,6}.x/i386
>	FreeBSD {5,6}.x/amd64
>	NetBSD 2.x/i386
>	OpenBSD 3.7/i386

I would remove NetBSD from the list until someone provides some more
NetBSD specific build instructions.

The build fails with:

ERROR: You do not have access to valid Mozilla header files.
       Please check your access to
           /usr/pkg/include/firefox/java/bool.h
       and/or check your value of ALT_MOZILLA_PATH, ALT_MOZILLA_HEADERS_PATH,

Exiting because of the above error(s).

This is the correct location for bool.h.

Robert Swindells