JDK1.5 and JBOSS 4.0.3 problem (additional info)

Andreas Krebs akrebs at chronolabs.de
Tue Nov 15 09:03:22 PST 2005

Andreas Krebs wrote:

> this seems to relate to a bug in the JDK
> (http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6178365) which was
> solved a while ago. The same build works fine on Linux with Java(TM) 2
> Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_05-b05) and on
> Windows, so the problem obviously is with the JDK.

The above mentioned bug report contains example code which reproduces
the the problem I have. As I said, it was fixed in all official JDKs
from Sun,  but the SCSL doesn't contain the fix it seems.
Any ideas besides using an official SDK (on a supported platform) ?
Cheers,

Andreas Krebs
Chronolabs GmbH
akrebs at chronolabs.de