Native Java3D [Samples hang]

Maxson, Kristin KRISTIN.MAXSON at cubic.com
Tue May 17 13:11:53 PDT 2005

Hi Andreas,

I found your Native Java3D [Samples Hang]
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-java/2004-September/002784.html
<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-java/2004-September/002784.html>
)

I have a similar problem; I made sure vecmath.jar is in my path. My
application will work with java 1.3.1 and when I upgrade to 1.4.2, I have
the problem of the screen not showing (displaying a red X)... stating
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/vecmath/Tuple3d

I typed in your suggestion export __GL_SINGLE_THREADED=1, however this did
not work. I wonder if you came up with a similar issue when upgrading java?

Kristin