Eclipse and gnome-2.10

Vladimir Grebenschikov vova at fbsd.ru
Mon Mar 21 12:19:30 PST 2005

В вс, 20/03/2005 в 20:58 +0900, Alexander Nedotsukov пишет:
>Vladimir Grebenschikov wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Can anybody confirm that eclipse works with latest gnome 2.10 ?
>>
>>It crashed for me after upgrade to gnome-2.10 and I just want to know is
>>it only I so lucky or not ?
>>

>Works fine here. Did you try to use another gtk theme engine?

I've tried to change theme engines - no luck. (even after remove all
non-standard engines), Also I have tried clean account - no luck too.

And finaly I've found the reason, it was glib or gtk builded with
CPUTYPE=pentium4m

After recompile gtk and glib with commented CPUTYPE entry in make.conf
it startsto work.

Surprising, I've think before that pentium4m is safe CPUTYPE.

--
Vladimir B. Grebenchikov
vova at fbsd.ru