cannot install jdk : linuxprocfs probelm

Mrad James Deane xtremejames183 at msn.com
Wed Jun 22 19:35:30 GMT 2005

hi , i'm installing jdk14(native) for my freebsd 5.4 release but after
recompiling kernel with comapt_linux and installing lixux base sun linux jdk
and all necessary tool i've got this problem :
the make problem tell me to mount the linprocfs to strart compiling  with
the to command :
kldload linprocfs and mount -t linprocfs linprocfs compat/linux/proc , i do
the command and i have : Operation not permitted :
i done this in root user :
please help ,
thanks