ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with GTK

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:46:54 GMT 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 05:40,  the author Nicolas Le Scouarnec contributed to
the dialogue on-
 Re: ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with
GTK:

>The following reply was made to PR ports/72014; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
>From: Nicolas Le Scouarnec <nicolasls at free.fr>
>To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
>Subject: Re: ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been
> built with GTK Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:36:14 +0200
>
> Hello,
>
> I submit this PR some month ago. I finally tried to compile all this
> stuff (eclipse and gtk2) with CPUTYPE?=p4. It works, so this PR can be
> closed as the bug has been fixed with newer GCC. I am currently running
> FreeBSD 5.4
Could  this possibly have anything to do with the eclipse help file issue ?

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.