Bug eclipse ---help requested

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun Jun 5 07:43:49 GMT 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 23:47,  the author Vizion contributed to the dialogue
on-
 Re: Bug eclipse ---help requested:
Are you able to get your help system running - if so would you mind telling me
which browser are you using and what permissions do you have set in the
eclipse file hierarchy?

Looking at the error messages I am asking whether, by default, eclipse
exprects to be able to write files in /usr/local/eclipse/

Could that be true? Perhaps the application is trying to write temporary files
into the eclipse directory -- If true am not comfortable with that idea -- do
you have any idea how the configuration is set?

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.