Bug eclipse ---help requested

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:31:43 GMT 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 21:10,  the author Vizion contributed to the dialogue
on-
 Re: Bug eclipse ---help requested:

The news is not good -- still got exactly the same problem. I tried it with
both mozilla and mozilla firefox but no good.

 I noticed that when the application first booted the load sequence seemed to
show help files being loaded  -- but when you try and access the help or the
4 main links on the welcome page I have the same results.

I get the impression that the path to the help files is getting screwed up.
However I have no evidence to justify that. Are there any configuration files
that can tell me where eclipse thinks it should be getting its help files
from?
Thanks again
David
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.