How to install JDK 1.4 on FreeBSD 5.4

madrus at bobcpp.co.id madrus at bobcpp.co.id
Sun Jul 24 08:25:55 GMT 2005

Dear miliser,
I still get problem when installing java port on FreeBSD.
The Error message like this:
------------------
/usr/local/jdk1.4.2/include/jni.h:27:20: jni_md.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from src/org/freebsd/io/comm/libSerial.c:32:
/usr/local/jdk1.4.2/include/jni.h:45: error: syntax error before "jsize"

when i try to use jni.h in linux directory then the installation
is OK but when running the serial programe appear same error as
i told you before.

where can i find jni.h for FreeBSD ???
thanks.

~madrus~