Eclipse 3.1 port?

Jan Grant Jan.Grant at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 12:48:21 GMT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Panagiotis Astithas wrote:

> Weird, I have never seen the src error myself. Could both of you send me
> privately (or put somewhere and send me a link to) the full output of a build
> up to that point? Something like:
>
> make clean build |& tee /var/tmp/eclipse.log
>
> I'll see if I can reproduce it this weekend. No need to worry about the javac
> warnings, though.

I saw this too, but only when I'd made a copy of java/eclipse-devel
somewhere outside the ports tree, patched it, and run from there. Once I
patched the "real" port, it apepared to work correctly. Having said
that, there was no apparentl reason I could discern that the build
should have failed.

Tel +44 (0)117 9287088 or 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/
Solution: (n) a watered-down version of something neat.