Eclipse 3.1 port?

Georg-W. Koltermann gwk at rahn-koltermann.de
Sat Jul 9 21:01:44 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'd like to ask if someone is working on an Eclipse 3.1 port.

If not, I tried to compile Eclipse 3.1 myself from sources and I do get
it to start, but it somehow malfunctions severely.  E.g. whenever a file
selection box is expected to open, e.g. during workspace selection when
you click "browse", nothing happens.  Same when you select File->open.
Also some status dialogs that should show just a progress bar are opened
really large (default size?) when they really should just be bar-shaped.

A .log file is not even created, strangely enough.

Maybe someone has seen this problem in the past?

--
Regards,
Georg.