intellij idea 4.5.3 install: another problem

Emil Petkov emo102 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:50:18 PST 2005

When I run Idea 4.5 (./idea.sh) I get these two errors:

1. Error Copying File: Cannot copy /usr/local/idea-2250/lib/resources.jar to
    /home/me/.IntellijIdea/system/jars/resources.jar.1d63cafc.
    Function not implemented.

2. Error Copying File: Cannot copy
    /usr/local/idea-2250/plugins/weblogicIntegration.jar
    to /home/me/.IntellijIdea/system/jars/weblogicIntegration.jar.10915cad
    Function not implemented.

Also when I try to create the first project, there is something strange:

I cannot find the jdk home directory?? I am using the GUI window provided
by Intellij in Preferences--> JDK and Global Libraries.
I guess it should be /usr/local/linux-sun-jdk1.4.2/ but in the "Select JDK
home directory" window it doesn't show /usr/local
directory at all? So I don't know how to specify the jdk home dir. I have
attached
a snapshot of the the problematic window for easier reference.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Emil