JRE for FreeBSD 5.4, Monitoring FreeBSD

Arvind Nahata arvindnahata at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 10:43:54 GMT 2005

Many thanks to Ian G, Greg Lewis, and Ronald Klop for
their responses!

Please ignore my ignorance, but can you first tell me
what do you mean by "PORTS"

I am really confused and am sure it has some different
meaning in the FreeBSD world.

Also, where can I find all the posts of
freebsd-java at FreeBSD.org?

Thanks in advance!