is azureus finally okay?

anon goatse at phreaker.net
Fri Aug 19 18:54:21 GMT 2005

I have used many bittorrent programs, Currently im using bittornado
after using rtorrent (great program but crashing all the time)
But Bittornado doesnt relly have all the good functions like a torrent
queue for example...

Anyway I have had freeBSD 5.3 and my runnings with azureus have always
been troublesome, because azureus+freeBSD arent the best friends... last
time I tried with 2.2.0.0 and jdk-14 it didnt work, only time it worked
was when I tried an CVS nightbuild, with an old azureus version, like
1.4 ... but that crashed once in a while too...

So im just wondering 1) is azureus, latest version from ports finally
hassle/bug/crash free? and therefore 1 b) is jdk 1.5 finally working and
okay?  not just beta, or that I have to use linux 1.5 java