Barcode help

Lukman Jaji myloveforyou at loveable.com
Thu Aug 11 22:18:56 GMT 2005

Hi all,

   I am sorry i have not been so active for almost a yr now. I need u guys to help me with a little info on barcodes.
 I have an inventory management software and i need to incorporate a barcode printing capanilities on it. Can i get a code snippet to do this,,,,any of the barcodes types of Code 39, Code 128B, etc. Also is there a special barcode printer or the barcode scanner would recognise codes printer from a HP printer or laser printer. any help would be appreciated...

Jaji