Azureus port skeleton for testing

Jeremy Faulkner gldisater at gldis.ca
Sat Oct 9 15:06:45 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 20:27, Jeremy Faulkner wrote:
> This is just a first cut to test the functionality of the port. The
> start-up script "Azureus" still has hardcoded variables that need to be
> sorted out. I am also aware that some graphics do not display properly
> in GUI, namely the "torrent health" and completion status bars (file and
> pieces tabs).
>
> This port requires the Eclipse port because of eclipse's SWT libraries,
> and will continue to do so until a separate port can be created for the
> SWT libraries needed by both Eclipse and Azureus (and any other Java
> application that uses SWT).
>
> http://www.gldis.ca/gldisater/Azureus.tar.gz

I just uploaded a new version of the port:

http://www.gldis.ca/gldisater/azureus.tar.gz

As the name suggests, the portname is now lowercase. This version works
with both motif and gtk SWT installations. The improper display of
graphics that I reported in my original post occurs only in the gtk SWT.

If there are no complaints about this version of the port I will open a
PR something next week.
--
Jeremy Faulkner <gldisater at gldis.ca>