FW: JVM crash

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org
Thu Nov 11 11:26:58 PST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:13:17 +0300, Roman K. Gagarskiy <rmss at tepkom.ru>
wrote:

> Library=/usr/local/jdk1.4.1/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so
                         ^^^^^

> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (1.4.2-p6-root_26_oct_2004_09_58
                                          ^^^^^

Aren't you mixing versions?

Another possibility is upgrading to the latest version. Looking at the
changelog there is a fix for locking since you made your JVM. But I don't
know if that affects your program.

http://www.freshports.org/java/jdk14/

Maybe it is worth to try to upgrade and install java in its own directory
just to make sure you don't mix libraries.

Ronald.

--
  Ronald Klop, Amsterdam, The Netherlands