Q) Does VE work corrctly?

Yamada Ken Takeshi ken at tydfam.jp
Sun Nov 7 01:17:57 PST 2004

  I am not sure if it is my personal setting problem,
or some bugs under FreeBSD. And, I want to have your
advise.

  I tried to use VE (visual editor), and found that
it does not allow me to expand columns marked (+) in
property window (like jPanel -> layout), ie I cannot
change some property parameters.

  Also, it is slow. However, I am not sure if it is
because of the other windows opened -
"FreeFormComponentsHostDialog" and the application
subject to create - these are not displayed with
Win-XP environment and I do not know how I can
eliminate these.

Environment:
  FreeBSD-current (2004/11/03 build)
  Xeon @2.4Ghz x 2, 1GBRAM.