J2SE 5.0 SCSL source available

Panagiotis Astithas past at ebs.gr
Fri Nov 5 10:53:57 PST 2004

>From Calvin Austin's blog:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/calvinaustin/archive/2004/11/j2se_50_scsl_so.html

The J2SE 5.0 source code has now been released under the SCSL and Java
Research License
If you are just getting started with the Sun source and are interested in
the linux port then I can recommend getting involved with the
blackdown.org porting project. There are years of porting experience
contained in that group and also experience with the TCK, both Hui and
myself are also on the alias along with experts like Juergen so you should
get to the right folks.

I've also posted some scsl questions/answers to the JDC forums. In
particular about the gcc compiler options we used.