Help Desk News in Tokyo, Japan

Toshiyuki, OHASHI market at jtp.co.jp
Tue Nov 2 11:38:16 PST 2004

JTP’s secure and reliable support Help Desk

Ensure higher contact center service quality and customer satisfaction

        The cheapest service provider is not the best.
      You cannot outsource contact center just to the cheapest service provider

Service Quality comparison,
of network and peripheral equipment technical support

Do you easily accept current service level?!

 A major contact center service provider 3 month average after outsourcing to JTP

⇒
Solution Rate87.2% 93.9%
Abandonment Rate32.6% 17.4 %
Customer Satisfaction76.6% 82.6%

Japan Third Party Co., Ltd. (JTP) Help Desk promises you to assuredly improve the support quality compatible with COPC.
All members of our staff will be corresponding.  Our supporting engineers have IT vendor licenses that are now global standards in each technological field.  We will provide high performance with competitive support quality.
【Supporting area】
・PC          ・Security software  ・Printer
 ・Network devices  ・Peripheral
【Optional services】
・Multilingual (English, Chinese, Korean, and etc.) response in Asia Pacific time zone
・24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days support

Japan Third Party Co., Ltd. (JTP) Help Desk promises you to assuredly improve the support quality compatible with COPC.
All members of our staff will be corresponding.  Our supporting engineers have IT vendor licenses that are now global standards in each technological field.  We will provide high performance with competitive support quality.
【Supporting area】
・PC          ・Security software  ・Printer
 ・Network devices    ・Peripheral
【Optional services】
・Multilingual (English, Chinese, Korean, and etc.) response in Asia Pacific time zone
・24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days support

       Japan Third Party Co., Ltd.                            www.jtp.co.jp
           Shinagawa-Intercity Building-A
           2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-6012 Japan
           TEL: +81-3-5782-7600          FAX: +81-3-5479-4797
           E-mail:                  market at jtp.co.jp
      Contact Us: Global Marketing Div,     Mr. Toshiyuki OHASHI