Port compilation

Drav Sloan holbs at real-life.tm
Mon May 17 01:58:41 PDT 2004

David Israelsson wrote:
> That is typically what happens if you forget to mount the linux procfs
> filesystem.  ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14/pkg-message tells you how to
> do that.

Naw, that was mounted:

$ mount
.
.
linprocfs on /usr/compat/linux/proc (linprocfs, local)

I'll keep on prodding, though I'm stumped (doesn't get past unzip,
patching and then priting the line you saw in previous email - for DAYS).
I'd understand it taking days, but at least seeing it go through the
2 or 3 stage build process, but nowt.

I'd assume its because it's a linux binary that truss and ktrace produce
no output, aswell?

waaaah

D.