sun jdk problem

Mikler kolesnik at niks.by
Tue Mar 23 05:02:41 PST 2004

Hello!

I've tried to compile jdk1.4 port with latest download of patches, sun
jdk scsl, and linux-sun-jdk-1_4_1_03 and linux_base_8
but i'm getting some heap abort error after trying to start any
linux-sun-jdk executable. And thus my system is hanging with 98% CPU
load. The machine is Sun Sunfire v 65 x86 server... The OS is FreeBsd
5.7 (or .2 - i don't remind - sorry). I've made brandelf on it - but
it does not help. kldstat shows kernel loaded.

Any suggestions and help would be Great!!!

--
Thank you! Good Luck!
 Mikler                          mailto:kolesnik at niks.by