Eclipse on FreeBSD - where's my cursor

John Arnold jarnold at sydrom.com
Tue Mar 2 15:31:44 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 16:20, Vladimir Botka wrote:
> Hi,
> my cursor is white on black background. Put .gtkrc (or .gtkrc-2.0) in your
> home dir with this content (my chosen colors).
> Cheers,
> Vladimir

> style "myStyle"
> {
> #
>   bg[NORMAL] = "#2B474B"
>   fg[NORMAL] = "#FFFFFF"
>   bg[ACTIVE] = "#3899A0"
>   fg[ACTIVE] = "#FFFFFF"
>   bg[SELECTED] = "#8C637C"
>   fg[SELECTED] = "#F3FF14"
>   fg[INSENSITIVE] = "#FFFFFF"
>   bg[INSENSITIVE] = "#2B474B"
>   fg[PRELIGHT] = "#FFFFFF"
>   bg[PRELIGHT] = "#457178"
<.. snipped ..>

Vladimir

Thanks for the feedback, but we are not quite there yet.
Using your file, as .gtkrc, there is no change to the palette
Using it as .gtkrc-2.0, it basically makes the edit pane completely
black with no source code visible.

Let me add, as I should have in my original post, using
"Window>Preferences>Java>Editor>Appearance color options"
has no effect on the colors - the options given are always black (even
with the original .gtkrc-2.0 in place)

Regards