An alternative Eclipse 3 port

Panagiotis Astithas past at noc.ntua.gr
Mon Jun 28 09:14:55 PDT 2004

Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> * Panagiotis Astithas:
>

>>I have  once again updated the  port skeleton at the  following URL to
>>build the already released final 3.0 version of Eclipse:
>>
>>http://noc.ntua.gr/~past/freebsd/eclipse3-port.tgz
>

> The distfile cannot be fetched...

There was a typo, thanks for noticing. I have updated the archive with a
working Motif build as a bonus. I have been testing and tweaking the
installation procedure for two days now, so if I haven't missed
anything, this should be it.

If I feel bored I might try adding an options menu, but no promises
there. It ought to be committable as it is.

Cheers,
--
Panagiotis Astithas
Electrical & Computer Engineer, PhD