printer operations in java

Jean-Baptiste Quenot jb.quenot at caraldi.com
Mon Jun 28 09:03:46 PDT 2004

* Lukman Jaji:

> Hello all,  I need to  perform a printing  job after payment  has been
> made with  my software. It's a  reciept. Can you  guys help me  with a
> simple code snippet. I am working on windows using jdk1.3.1

What is  the relationship  with FreeBSD?  Anyway  to communicate  with a
device, you may take a look at  rxtx, it's a native lib providing serial
and parallel communication for the Java Development Toolkit (JDK), under
Open-Source license.

BTW, the FreeBSD port has not yet been committed, see PR ports/65396.
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/