core dump with diablo jre 1.3.1 or jdk with FBSD4.9

Jmo run-services jmo at run-services.com
Sat Jun 26 11:59:22 PDT 2004

i have installed from binary package pkg_add or make from
/usr/ports/java/diablo-jre-1.3.1.0  with tgz or bz2.
from the console i get "SIGNAL 6 ABORT" and the program create an java.core
about 80Mo.
With java without x display it seems to work (in console mode).
But applet , awt or swing : crash.

Tuesday i send to you the exact snapshot.