Core Dump in JEdit Port Building on 5.2.1 Kernel

Mark Teel mark at teel.ws
Wed Jun 23 04:57:47 PDT 2004

Here it is (using make install of course):

===>  Installing for jedit-4.1.0
===>   jedit-4.1.0 depends on file: /usr/local/diablo-jdk1.3.1/bin/java
- found
===>   jedit-4.1.0 depends on shared library: X11.6 - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if editors/jedit already installed
Bus error (core dumped)
*** Error code 138

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/jedit.

Mark