Working implementation of crypt() in Java?

Nick Johnson freebsd at spatula.net
Fri Jun 18 06:17:24 PDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:

> Ah thanks. Exactly what was needed. Any licensing restrictions
> (says it's based on the original crypt() but not what license itself
> is under)?

License is in the comments at the top of freeBSDcrypt.java.  It must
retain PHK's original beerware notice.  The license for my implementation
is the Spatula Public License, which is based on the BSD license and can
be also found at http://spatula.net/license.txt

   Nick

--
"The aptly-named morons.org is an obscenity-laced screed..."
	-- Robert P. Lockwood, Catholic League director of research