eclipse3 RC2 port

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Wed Jun 16 04:21:32 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 08:37:46PM -0400, Bryan Liesner wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Jeremy Faulkner wrote:
> >I bet these are the ones it wants.
> >
> >~From plugins/org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT PI/gtk/library/make_gtk.mak
> >
> >GNOMELIBS = `pkg-config --libs gnome-vfs-module-2.0 libgnome-2.0
> >libgnomeui-2.0`
>
> That is correct.  This is exactly why the build failed for me.  If you
> still want the build output, I'd be happy to rebuild and send it out
> when I have a few minutes.

You probably want to add a USE_GNOME line or modify the USE_GNOME line
for the port (I haven't looked at it yet :().  It sounds like it should
at least include libgnome, libgnomeui and gnomevfs2.  I'm guessing that
gtk is likely too.  So maybe:

USE_GNOME=	gtk20 gnomevfs2 libgnome libgnomeui

I think - I'm not that familiar with the gnome stuff.

> Is there a chance a ctwm/mwm user can get this running without
> installing gobs and gobs of gnome files that they'll probably never use?

Its sounding unlikely :(.

Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com