trying to get java working in opera 7.23

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jan 7 14:49:05 PST 2004

I tried to get the native java (diablo-jre-1.3.1.0) working with
Opera 7.23.

To fix the two undefined symbols I use:

	LD_PRELOAD="${OPERA_JAVA_DIR}/classic/libjvm.so:${OPERA_JAVA_DIR}/green_threads/libhpi.so"

But that just gives me a SEGFAULT from the opera binary...

Anyone managed to crack this nut ?

I have opened a case with Opera about this too.

Poul-Henning